Required work experience: 1-3 years
AdQuantum is a team of professionals who promote mobile applications. The company was founded in November 2016, and today has one of the best expertise in mobile marketing worldwide. We are the largest Russian-based Facebook advertising partner. We promoted one fitness app to top 1 of AppStore. One of our projects became top 1 clicker in the world by installations. We are one of the few companies who actively work with our clients using Revenue Share and Profit Share models. In addition, working in our company, you will get the opportunity to work with the internal products of our publisher AppQuantum and our development studio PlayQuantum. Our credit lines allow us to rely on ourselves. Our customers are mobile app developers with a positive unit economy, from the top 100 App Store and Google Play. Joom, My.com, Delivery Club, Playkot, IQ Option, Easy Ten, different ambitious startups from Silicon Valley, 3rd biggest game developer in Europe and others are among our customers.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Media Buyer with 2+ years of paid Facebook advertising experience.
You are good fit if…
- Facebook Ad Experience
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the team
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creation to execution to analysis.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Understanding of attribution principles and experience with mobile trackers (Adjust, Appmetrica, AppsFlyer)
- Deep understanding of the principles of advertising platforms, ability to understand technical details of advertising and analytical systems setup
- Ability to analyze competitors and their advertising activities
- Independent development of buying conceptions and search for new approaches to procurement
- Traffic Quality Assessment and Efficiency Decisions
- Participate in the development of all types of ads
- Knowledge of unit economics
- Microsoft Excel skills (advanced formulas and PivotTables, macros)
- Facebook Certified media buying professional
- Experience in promoting services and applications to foreign markets
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Experience with Unity, Applovine, Adcolony, Ironsource, Google Ads, SnapChat, Twitter
- Excellent communication skills, ability to write good work specifications.
Answers to your potential questions
- Source of traffic to work with: Facebook
- GEO: WorldWide
- Mobile offers: we work directly with clients. We give you an opportunity to work with customers from various verticals: Health & Fitness, Taxi, Lifestyle, marketplace, e-commerce, finance, games/entertainment, major brands
- Budgets start from $100,000. We have our personal manager from Facebook
- Team: we have a large buying department, you have the opportunity to grow to the head of the group and recruit a team suitable for you
- Above the market salary
- Stable payroll payments
- Payment for required courses and services
- Daily English level improvement with native speakers in the office (free for our employees)
- Consistent training by colleagues and a floating start of the work day
- Issuance of an Apple MacBook for work (as well as a supplementary monitor if required)
- Kitchen with weekly replenishment of coffee, chocolate, yoghurt and fruits, breakfasts and lunches in the office
- Massage of neck zone, cinema tickets, quests, PlayStation and other fun activities
- The office is located at a 3-minute walking distance from subway